RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

for the sake of curiosity...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

for the sake of curiosity... Marco Ciampa 21 Dec 11:50
  for the sake of curiosity... Axel Wernicke 21 Dec 23:15
   for the sake of curiosity... Roman Joost 22 Dec 10:56
Marco Ciampa
2006-12-21 11:50:36 UTC (over 17 years ago)

make pdf

for it lang produces:

[..] No "it" localization of dingbat urlendquote exists; using "en". No context named "naturalinlinelist" exists in the "it" localization; trying "en".
[..]

should I be worried?

Axel Wernicke
2006-12-21 23:15:31 UTC (over 17 years ago)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1

I'd suggest you just ignore them right now. Since the db2latex package we use right now is a dead OS project, I consider to switch to the db2latex split-of dblatex (dblatex.sf.net) and therefor we will probably see some more changes in the next couple of months on this anyways :)

Greetings,

lexA

Am 21.12.2006 um 11:50 schrieb Marco Ciampa:

make pdf

for it lang produces:

[..] No "it" localization of dingbat urlendquote exists; using "en". No context named "naturalinlinelist" exists in the "it" localization; trying
"en".
[..]

should I be worried?

Roman Joost
2006-12-22 10:56:19 UTC (over 17 years ago)

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 11:15:31PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:

I'd suggest you just ignore them right now. Since the db2latex package we use right now is a dead OS project, I consider to switch to the db2latex split-of dblatex (dblatex.sf.net) and therefor we will probably see some more changes in the next couple of months on this anyways :)

Right. I added this switch to our Roadmap:

http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpDocsRoadmap

Greetings,