RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

FW: [Gimp-docs] Wilber's Wiki WIP page

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

FW: [Gimp-docs] Wilber's Wiki WIP page Sally C. Barry 12 Sep 10:16
Sally C. Barry
2006-09-12 10:16:51 UTC (over 17 years ago)

FW: [Gimp-docs] Wilber's Wiki WIP page

Hello Dust and All -

Thank you, Dust, for your response to my question.

I think your response is worth letting the rest of the team know about, so I'm including it below. (I may even update the Wiki page to include the information, too, for new people like me. :-) )

Regards,

Sally

-----Original Message----- From: In your heart.. [mailto:like.a.dust@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 7:39 PM To: scbarry@gis.net
Subject: Re: [Gimp-docs] Wilber's Wiki WIP page

Hi Sally

We have two tables for WIP

At first, you're right. "Done" means completely done at that time.(But nobody knows what changes after marking "Done")
and "To" means someone is working actively in the directory. and "Reviewing" is, I'm not sure but, suppose that means someone is checking and fixing contents in the directory.

and other table is more simple and detail. there are column for "file", "do", "to wait", "done"

"file" has the specific file name. "do" means someone is working in the files. "to wait" means someone made patch file and sent the person who has authority to commit. In this, finished to work at the file, but not merge yet with file in CVS.
and the last, "done" means, you know, is done completely. so anyone can access and change contents in that file.

CVS is the powerful tool, but sometimes troubles are happened. so we want to reduce the possibility as much as possible using these tables.

If you want to work in a directory or a file, you'll just mark in "do" column. and be careful not to overap with the file which someone is working.

bye~