RSS/Atom feed Twitter

Where do you bet in India?

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Where do you bet in India? Mitsu 19 Dec 18:09
  Where do you bet in India? Ganry 19 Dec 18:11
  Where do you bet in India? Lucas78 24 Dec 09:00
  Where do you bet in India? WhiteBet 14 Jun 12:02
2021-12-19 18:09:29 UTC (6 months ago)
postings
contact

I tried to bet online on one site on sports in India and I can’t get my winnings. So I want to change the site. What options can you recommend?

2021-12-19 18:11:52 UTC (6 months ago)
postings
contact

I tried to bet online on one site on sports in India and I can’t get my winnings. So I want to change the site. What options can you recommend?

I haven't had such problems with online betting in India. Maybe your site is not the most honest one. If you want to avoid these problems, you can read the information on this site https://nyklineindia.com/ There you can find all the information you need for beginners and also a verified site for betting. You can get bonuses for registration. I hope you will have no problems with your choice of bookmaker.

2021-12-24 09:00:00 UTC (6 months ago)
postings
contact

Hello, many people who have never bet on sports think that if they register on a bookmaker's site they might get cheated or not pay out their winnings. Of course, such cases happen, and to prevent this from happening to you, I recommend betting only on the sites of reliable bookmakers. I found a site (to see click here) where all the most reliable bookmakers are collected. Which are checked by experts and users. Not only that, there are very cool bonuses. In general, I definitely recommend to check it out!

2022-06-14 12:02:50 UTC (16 days ago)
postings
contact

I am very fond of various sports games and from time to time I bet on sports. I would like to offer you a reliable site for betting 12bett.in. Register https://12bett.in/register/, place bets and earn money on a wide variety of games.

The popular site for betting is well suited for beginners. All kinds of sports are available on it: cricket, soccer, volleyball, hockey and more.

Bonus for new players!