RSS/Atom feed Twitter

BABL and GEGL

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

6 of 6 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

BABL and GEGL billn 18 Nov 06:13
  BABL and GEGL Michael Natterer 18 Nov 22:37
   BABL and GEGL Dersir 16 Jun 10:13
    BABL and GEGL DorisRLamb 04 Aug 08:28
     BABL and GEGL DorisRLamb 04 Sep 13:29
     BABL and GEGL AmandaSmith 15 Sep 10:59
2014-11-18 06:13:17 UTC (almost 7 years ago)
postings
contact

BABL and GEGL

Pippin has worked hard on BABL a long time. I admire him for his time and effort. Working on a project for eons without finishing has to take a toll. To be fair to other hard working developers they need to be involved with decision making to move Gimp to the next level with tools experience users can be proud of. A few of the many benefits of good tools are experience users will be foaming at the mouth to use them and ultimately bring in more contributions to Gimp developers.

Michael Natterer
2014-11-18 22:37:33 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

BABL and GEGL

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 07:13 +0100, billn wrote:

Pippin has worked hard on BABL a long time. I admire him for his time and effort. Working on a project for eons without finishing has to take a toll. To be fair to other hard working developers they need to be involved with decision making to move Gimp to the next level with tools experience users can be proud of. A few of the many benefits of good tools are experience users will be foaming at the mouth to use them and ultimately bring in more contributions to Gimp developers.

This user is supposed to be blocked (the whole gimpusers.com forum is on moderation), I let this mail through by accident.

--Mitch

2021-06-16 10:13:08 UTC (3 months ago)
postings
contact

BABL and GEGL

I was also worked on eons without finishing the project and after that, I left this work because I got the best essay tips from the https://writinguniverse.com/essay-writing-tips/ site and started working on essays. This site provides me best essay and I am providing help to the students.

2021-08-04 08:28:41 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

BABL and GEGL

Forex is a global market and its trading has a lot of potentials to offer profitable earnings. But if not traded through the right platform, tools, and strategy, it has a risk of losing cheddar as well. Online sites like https://brokers-news.com/ provide real-time news, traders can monitor events related to the market and make market decisions as currency rates are highly affected by forex news, which can not be ignored.

2021-09-04 13:29:59 UTC (24 days ago)
postings
contact

BABL and GEGL

One gemological lab with which I have been working for two years now and would like to recommend them is the GSI gem lab. Here on gemscience.net you can get contact details. GSI utilize modern technological advances in order to speed up procedures and delivery time without compromising quality. With their proven industry expertise GSI provides reliable and precise diamond sorting and grading services. GSI interacts with other organizations to coordinate educational programs and can be considered a one-stop destination for a gemological education. You should get in touch with them to know more about it.

2021-09-15 10:59:06 UTC (13 days ago)
postings
contact

BABL and GEGL

I would like to draw your attention to - https://www.bestessays.com.au/buy-assignment.php - I am a student and I often turn to them for help when I need to submit an essay in a short time and at the same time not worsen my academic performance. I am very pleased with my choice because it saves my time