RSS/Atom feed Twitter

Good scribus how-tos to create a printed magazine?

2012-11-16 18:54:43 UTC (almost 8 years ago)
postings
contact

Hey guys,

does anyone here know good and modern how-tos for scribus? The ones on the official websites are good, but I would like to learn som new stuff from professionals in the industry. Maybe some how to create a book or magazine with different styles and automation for keyword indexing?

...thanks in advance... Rob

2012-11-30 03:10:36 UTC (almost 8 years ago)
postings
contact

Hi Rob,
Something radical. After years of messing around with word processors and page layout programs, like Neo in Matrix, I awoke one day to realize that the messups were not because I needed to learn software nuances.My problems arise when there are more than just a single page in the document I want to prepare!. The problems are pictures dont stay in place, text flowovers, etc. etc. Anybody can layout a very very very good single page ready for print by the best publishers of the world. I can. See the document at link given below when you can

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3-D-HIGHER-DIMENSION-SPREADSHEETS-Diverse-Applications

(Each page of this document is prepared as a separate single page word processor file. This is a simple workaround for easy production of print ready layouts for documents having a large number pages and pictures. Such preparations help reduce computing overhead and easy page by page transfer to mobile computing devices. )

best wishes.

2020-09-11 15:53:38 UTC (10 days ago)
postings
contact

I am also searching for the same and I am glad I have found it in your post.

2020-09-11 18:57:03 UTC (10 days ago)
postings
contact

The best kind of paper to use in a shading printed magazine is lustrous paper. Top-notch gleaming paper is extremely compelling in drawing out the best hues. I got this information when I was searching for the https://www.veloceinternational.com/tips/go-green-manufacturing-companies/ website for getting tips for my new business. Recently I started my new business and I am searching for new ideas.