RSS/Atom feed Twitter

Printing

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Printing ReNeu 16 Nov 02:08
  Printing ReNeu 16 Nov 02:38
2022-11-16 02:08:13 UTC (16 days ago)
postings
contact

Printing

In photo shop elements I would leave my images as large as they are an when printing I could change the printer settings as needed. When I click print I get no options to change anything on my printer and gimp just prints to 8x11 sheet of paper. I think I could save the photo and open it something else to print but that seems strange. The print dialog is basically useless to me. Just wondering if I am missing something.

2022-11-16 02:38:05 UTC (16 days ago)
postings
contact

Printing

In photo shop elements I would leave my images as large as they are an when printing I could change the printer settings as needed. When I click print I get no options to change anything on my printer and gimp just prints to 8x11 sheet of paper. I think I could save the photo and open it something else to print but that seems strange. The print dialog is basically useless to me. Just wondering if I am missing something.

Ok I found some settings and was able to get control of my printer but still not printing to correct size. Will keep trying. I understand if you resize the photo to much you lose quality and was trying to avoid it. I have a taking the foreground from one picture and put a different background picture and then changed the canvas size larger so I could put a border. I change print size to the size of my photo paper but when it prints it is almost getting the actual photo onto the paper but even that is cropped.