RSS/Atom feed Twitter

How to write a scholarly article on Budget Impact Analysis

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How to write a scholarly article on Budget Impact Analysis Gergina_Lie 13 Sep 08:01
  How to write a scholarly article on Budget Impact Analysis Terri_tiam 13 Sep 21:41
2022-09-13 08:01:56 UTC (12 days ago)
postings
contact

Hello. I am a student. I am writing a research paper on budget impact analysis. Who already has experience in this topic, what sources were used? thank you very much in advance for your reply I need feedback

2022-09-13 21:41:37 UTC (11 days ago)
postings
contact

Hello. I am a student. I am writing a research paper on budget impact analysis. Who already has experience in this topic, what sources were used?
thank you very much in advance for your reply I need feedback

Hi! i think we use similar resources to write articles like this. You should just use google search. Unfortunately, there are no miracles, so I want to share a link to the company https://digitalho.com/blog/why-economic-evaluation-of-health-and-healthcare-is-different-from-traditional-goods-and-services/ .These guys are real experts in budget impact modeling. You can find examples and helpful articles on their website. When I was researching BIM, I analyzed their website. You can do the same, I can help you if you need