RSS/Atom feed Twitter

Update to 2.10.32 changed theme

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Update to 2.10.32 changed theme dskellie 10 Aug 21:41
  Update to 2.10.32 changed theme charlesch18 17 Aug 08:40
   Update to 2.10.32 changed theme dskellie 17 Aug 22:12
2022-08-10 21:41:21 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

Hi all. First of all, I'm not too excited that this site says that the newest stable version is 2.10.18 and the GIMP site says that 2.10.32 is the newest. I admit that I don't visit gimpusers.com very often, but it makes me wonder how many do.

Anyway, I updated to 2.10.32. In my previous version I used the dark theme, but my top menu text (File, Edit, Select, etc.) were in the same gray color as all the text in the tool options and other dock-able dialogs. But the submenus under some of the menu options and tool options come in a white-on-white dropdowns, which is almost unusable. (see attached screenshot)

I don't see any ability to edit the text colors in the Preferences. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

2022-08-17 08:40:05 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

The second approach to consuming media and recordings online is through web video web based. This is the most savvy method for https://streamingdedi.com/offshore-dedicated-server/ encountering on the web recordings since you can begin watching the document when the download starts.

2022-08-17 22:12:57 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

The second approach to consuming media and recordings online is through web video web based. This is the most savvy method for https://streamingdedi.com/offshore-dedicated-server/ encountering on the web recordings since you can begin watching the document when the download starts.

Thanks for the advertisement. It really helps me with my problem... (???)