GIMP 2.6.11 is available for download
This work by Bernhard Stockmann is licensed under the Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported terms.
There is a new GIMP version available in the stable branch of GIMP. 2.6.11 comes with fixes of bugs that occurred in the last months.
Changes from GIMP 2.6.10 to GIMP 2.6.11 (taken from the NEWS file)
- 631199 – Printing and Print preview broken with cairo 1.10
- 572865 – Parasite handling had problems and can cause crashing
- 628893 – Error with string-append and gimp-drawable-get-name
- 623850 – (Paco) Recursive Gaussian Filter error
- 624487 – Fix incorrect “wrap mode” documentation values in Edge plug-in
- 557380 – Difference of Gaussians gives blank doc if “Invert” selected
- 627009 – Image type filter doesn’t include .rgba SGI files
- 626020 – Console window opening on file-ps-load
- 624698 – Wood 1 and Wood 2 have bad alpha value
- 624275 – Image saved from google docs generates a ‘gimp-image-set-resolution’ error message
- German (de)
- Spanish (es)
- Italian (it)
- Japanese (ja)
- Romanian (ro)
- Chinese (Hong Kong) (zh_HK)
- Chinese (Taiwan) (zh_HK)
You can find the download link in our downloads section!