GIMP 2.2.15 / 2.3.17 announced!
This evening Sven Neumann announced two new versions for the Gnu Image Manipulation Program. The stable branch is updated with bugfixes while 2.3.17 comes with more improvements.
- improved import of multi-page TIFF files
- reduced rounding errors in Blur routines (core and plug-ins)
- further improved parameter checks in the PDB
- added support for loading .abr v2 Photoshop brushes
- improved border behavior of the Blur tool
- show the brush outline at the Clone tool’s source position
- added libgimpbase API to retrieve the user’s Pictures folder
- add a shortcut to the user’s Pictures folder to the
- improved the quality of the Motion Blur filter
- save paths in TIFF files
- let the Screenshot plug-in name the new layer after the window
- use memory slices to reduce memory fragmentation
- some code cleanup
- lots of bug fixes
The new dev-version (sourcecode) can be downloaded from our download section.