RSS/Atom feed identi.ca Twitter

BABL and GEGL

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

BABL and GEGL billn 18 Nov 06:13
  BABL and GEGL Michael Natterer 18 Nov 22:37
2014-11-18 06:13:17 UTC (about 4 years ago)
postings
contact

BABL and GEGL

Pippin has worked hard on BABL a long time. I admire him for his time and effort. Working on a project for eons without finishing has to take a toll. To be fair to other hard working developers they need to be involved with decision making to move Gimp to the next level with tools experience users can be proud of. A few of the many benefits of good tools are experience users will be foaming at the mouth to use them and ultimately bring in more contributions to Gimp developers.

Michael Natterer
2014-11-18 22:37:33 UTC (about 4 years ago)

BABL and GEGL

On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 07:13 +0100, billn wrote:

Pippin has worked hard on BABL a long time. I admire him for his time and effort. Working on a project for eons without finishing has to take a toll. To be fair to other hard working developers they need to be involved with decision making to move Gimp to the next level with tools experience users can be proud of. A few of the many benefits of good tools are experience users will be foaming at the mouth to use them and ultimately bring in more contributions to Gimp developers.

This user is supposed to be blocked (the whole gimpusers.com forum is on moderation), I let this mail through by accident.

--Mitch