RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Clouds filter

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Clouds filter Mike Thorn 16 Jul 20:43
  Clouds filter Sven Neumann 16 Jul 22:06
Clouds filter Mike Thorn 16 Jul 22:35
  Clouds filter Jeff Trefftzs 16 Jul 23:22
Mike Thorn
2003-07-16 20:43:48 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Clouds filter

When I used 1.2.4 there was a pluginto make sky patterns with. It had colorpickers for things like clouds, shadows, sun, horizon, etc. That was all well and good, but I can't find it now in 1.2.5 and of course now I want it. What happened to it? Was it taken out and made into an optional plugin? Or did I miss something?

Sven Neumann
2003-07-16 22:06:44 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Clouds filter

Hi,

Mike Thorn writes:

When I used 1.2.4 there was a pluginto make sky patterns with. It had colorpickers for things like clouds, shadows, sun, horizon, etc. That was all well and good, but I can't find it now in 1.2.5 and of course now I want it. What happened to it? Was it taken out and made into an optional plugin? Or did I miss something?

We didn't take any plug-ins out in the 1.2 series nor did we add any. We also did not move any plug-ins or scripts in the menus.

Sven

Mike Thorn
2003-07-16 22:35:52 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Clouds filter

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Mike Thorn writes:

We didn't take any plug-ins out in the 1.2 series nor did we add any. We also did not move any plug-ins or scripts in the menus.

Hmm, very odd. Actually, I was using the windows port or 1.2.4. Does that matter?

It was listed under Filters | Render | Clouds.

Thanks for the help,

Jeff Trefftzs
2003-07-16 23:22:38 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Clouds filter

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 13:35, Mike Thorn wrote:

Mike Thorn writes:

The plug-in was always an add-on. It would have been installed in /usr/local/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins/phymodmedia (at least on a Linux system) so you may need to reinstall it.

Good luck,