RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

testing the Creative Commons License

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

testing the Creative Commons License Carol Spears 08 Jun 08:13
Carol Spears
2003-06-08 08:13:09 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

testing the Creative Commons License

due to a series of good plans, good taste and a bunch of accidents and good calls, i have finally managed to accumlate all of the tools that a 15 to 25 year old could use to have fun and show off with their computer.

i at least managed to do this before i turned 42.

now i am trying to organize some of the young adults i know into helping me grab some of the teenagers who are hanging out where i work and get them to play with these tools of mine.

i would like to start testing the Creative Commons License out. I had some good luck on my website with this sort of approach to sharing and selling art; i would like to do it again. And it would be nice if it could be one of these kids, right now they are just hanging out, bowling and or shop lifting. better to help me to test drive a licence out, i think.

i really need some help organizing. i am asking this list to help me with a plan for me to follow. right now, i fiddle with each toy a little each day, and i am not getting anywhere.

can anyone help me settle down and find some order to all this stuff?

thanks, carol