RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

No messages for several days, were we off-line?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

No messages for several days, were we off-line? Jim Clark 20 May 18:16
  No messages for several days, were we off-line? Sven Neumann 20 May 20:31
   No messages for several days, were we off-line? Andrew Langdon-Davies 22 May 10:32
Jim Clark
2003-05-20 18:16:59 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

This bounced a few days ago...

Using 1.2.3 on RH 8, recently upgraded.

1) I cannot find where to set the option that when enlarging an image it enlarges the box it is in as well. I have hunted all over (but not all over enough, I assume) to find this.
2) When enlarging, I always used 8X as at that resolution I would always get each pixel on the scale on the side. Now, SOMETIMES, I have to go to 16X to get each pixel 8X gives me 9 divisions spread across 25 pixels. 2.5 pixels doesn't seem as useful as 1 each. Can this be set somewhere?

Thanks-

Jim Clark

Sven Neumann
2003-05-20 20:31:36 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Hi,

Jim Clark writes:

This bounced a few days ago...

yes, the list was down for a few days.

1) I cannot find where to set the option that when enlarging an image it enlarges the box it is in as well. I have hunted all over (but not all over enough, I assume) to find this.
2) When enlarging, I always used 8X as at that resolution I would always get each pixel on the scale on the side. Now, SOMETIMES, I have to go to 16X to get each pixel 8X gives me 9 divisions spread across 25 pixels. 2.5 pixels doesn't seem as useful as 1 each. Can this be set somewhere?

Sorry, I don't understand your questions. Perhaps you could rephrase them and explain in more detail what you are trying to do?

Sven

Andrew Langdon-Davies
2003-05-22 10:32:17 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Do you mean File>Preferences>Interface>Image Windows>Resize Window on Zoom?

HTH Andrew