RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Question about the "Sky" render filter

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Question about the "Sky" render filter Tom Williams 09 Mar 07:02
Question about the "Sky" render filter Will Muir 09 Mar 22:02
Question about the "Sky" render filter Tom Williams 09 Mar 22:07
Tom Williams
2003-03-09 07:02:38 UTC (about 21 years ago)

Hi! I remember there being a "/Filters/Render/Clouds/Sky" menu option to render a blue sky with white clouds. I can't seem to find this using Gimp 1.2.3 on Linux. Is this filter no longer supplied with the default Gimp source distribution? Does anyone know where I can find this "Sky" rendering filter?

Thanks in advance....

Peace...

Tom

Will Muir
2003-03-09 22:02:51 UTC (about 21 years ago)

--A quick google search I came up with this http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~foxx/phymod/. Is that what you were looking for? Will

--- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Williams"
To:
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 11:02 PM Subject: [Gimp-user] Question about the "Sky" render filter

Hi! I remember there being a "/Filters/Render/Clouds/Sky" menu option to render a blue sky with white clouds. I can't seem to find this using Gimp 1.2.3 on Linux. Is this filter no longer supplied with the default Gimp source distribution? Does anyone know where I can find this "Sky" rendering filter?

Thanks in advance....

Peace...

Tom

Tom Williams
2003-03-09 22:07:10 UTC (about 21 years ago)

Yup.. Thanks! :)

Peace...

Tom

Will Muir wrote:

--A quick google search I came up with this http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~foxx/phymod/. Is that what you were looking for? Will

--- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Williams"
To:
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 11:02 PM Subject: [Gimp-user] Question about the "Sky" render filter

Thanks in advance....

Peace...

Tom