RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp-Perl

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp-Perl Greg Oliver 27 Dec 03:46
  Gimp-Perl Marc) (A.) (Lehmann 27 Dec 11:38
Greg Oliver
2002-12-27 03:46:22 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Gimp-Perl

After playing around with Gimp-Perl for a few days since I could not make ImageMagick do what I needed (easily anyhow), I came across a few problems. It appears that someone already has the same issues I have with running Script-Fu from perl (just like the tutorials said I would), but I am wondering if it applies to just scheme based script fu, or plugins as well?

Thanks,

Greg Oliver

Marc) (A.) (Lehmann
2002-12-27 11:38:25 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Gimp-Perl

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 08:46:22PM -0600, Greg Oliver wrote:

problems. It appears that someone already has the same issues I have with running Script-Fu from perl (just like the tutorials said I would), but I am wondering if it applies to just scheme based script fu, or plugins as well?

It applies to any script-fu plugin, and has (AFAIK) nothing to do with perl. It has worked from time to time, but most of the time, script-fu is broken in one way or another when being called from oter plug-ins.