RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

makin pattern?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

makin pattern? zeus 19 Dec 15:08
  makin pattern? Carol Spears 19 Dec 17:17
makin pattern? Tom Williams 19 Dec 17:20
  makin pattern? Carol Spears 19 Dec 18:13
zeus
2002-12-19 15:08:46 UTC (over 21 years ago)

makin pattern?

How to make gimp pattern.

is there any refference or some explanation how to make patterns, or someone khow ho to make it. Please i need your help..

I try to make it, with renaming xcf file to .pat. But, it didn't work. I got error message.

using gimp 1.2.3 in Linux box.

Zeus Illustrator Bajing Loncat Studio
http://www.bajingloncat.com

Carol Spears
2002-12-19 17:17:06 UTC (over 21 years ago)

makin pattern?

hi,
On 2002-12-19 at 0608.46 -0800, zeus typed this:

is there any refference or some explanation how to make patterns, or someone khow ho to make it. Please i need your help..

I try to make it, with renaming xcf file to .pat. But, it didn't work. I got error message.

simply save the image as filename.pat and put it in your ~.gimp-1.2/patterns/ directory.

carol

Tom Williams
2002-12-19 17:20:58 UTC (over 21 years ago)

makin pattern?

Carol Spears wrote:

hi,

simply save the image as filename.pat and put it in your ~.gimp-1.2/patterns/ directory.

carol

Thanks.... I've done this as well and it refreshes the "Patterns" I can choose in the "toolbox" but it doesn't refresh the "Filter/Render/Pattern" popup-menu. How can I refresh that menu?

Peace....

Tom

Carol Spears
2002-12-19 18:13:51 UTC (over 21 years ago)

makin pattern?

hi again,
early am answer and i didn't read the whole question. sorry. On 2002-12-19 at 0820.58 -0800, Tom Williams typed this:

Carol Spears wrote:

hi,

Thanks.... I've done this as well and it refreshes the "Patterns" I can choose in the "toolbox" but it doesn't refresh the "Filter/Render/Pattern" popup-menu. How can I refresh that menu?

"File-->Render-->Patterns" is a collection of filters.

"File-->Dialogs-->Patterns" is where this new pattern would be located.

carol