RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Brush problem

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Brush problem Judy Wilson 20 Oct 15:00
  Brush problem Carol Spears 20 Oct 16:40
Judy Wilson
2002-10-20 15:00:41 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Brush problem

I having some trouble with the brush and don't know what the problem is. When I'm using a tool that uses a brush selection (paintbrush, clone, etc) there is a distortion in the pixelation. If I'm using a paintbrush with a circle, the edges are fuzzy. And if I'm trying to use a fuzzy circle, it gets pretty distorted. Is there a setting I have on I'm not aware of? Anyone else ever have this problem? I would appreciate any advice. This is driving me crazy...

Thanks.

Judy Wilson

Carol Spears
2002-10-20 16:40:24 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Brush problem

On 2002-10-20 at 0700.41 -0600, Judy Wilson typed this:

I having some trouble with the brush and don't know what the problem is. When I'm using a tool that uses a brush selection (paintbrush, clone, etc) there is a distortion in the pixelation. If I'm using a paintbrush with a circle, the edges are fuzzy. And if I'm trying to use a fuzzy circle, it gets pretty distorted. Is there a setting I have on I'm not aware of? Anyone else ever have this problem? I would appreciate any advice. This is driving me crazy...

is this a problem on rgb xcf's?

these errors would happen if you were working on an indexed image. indexing should be the last thing that you do.

carol