RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

newbie tpolite@shorelinuxsolutions.com 18 Jul 04:40
  newbie Patrick 18 Jul 04:58
tpolite@shorelinuxsolutions.com
2002-07-18 04:40:32 UTC (almost 22 years ago)

I am new to linux and to gimp and find myself in need of some assistance. I have an application that I am trying to put an image into, but the image is printing too large. Each time I go back into gimp to resize the image and then import it into my application, it continues to print out too large. Can anyone help me with this problem? If so I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks T

Patrick
2002-07-18 04:58:12 UTC (almost 22 years ago)

On Wednesday 17 July 2002 22:40, tpolite@shorelinuxsolutions.com wrote:

I am new to linux and to gimp and find myself in need of some assistance. I have an application that I am trying to put an image into, but the image is printing too large. Each time I go back into gimp to resize the image and then import it into my application, it continues to print out too large. Can anyone help me with this problem? If so I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks
T

--------------------------------

What application and why can't you do your resizing in the application? Most word processors and such let you resize in the program. What size are you trying to get it, etc? More info please

Patrick