RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

distress selection

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

distress selection Elwin Estle 22 Feb 18:09
  distress selection saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com 23 Feb 08:51
   distress selection Elwin Estle 23 Feb 14:46
    distress selection prestonthedm 30 Aug 18:06
Elwin Estle
2008-02-22 18:09:16 UTC (about 16 years ago)

distress selection

I know the contents of the original Script-fu menu got distributed into the other menus in the 2.4 series...what happened to Script-Fu>Selection>Distress Selection? Is it still there, only buried somewhere? I have looked through the menus, but haven't come across it. Did it get removed all together?

saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com
2008-02-23 08:51:54 UTC (about 16 years ago)

distress selection

Quoting Elwin Estle :

I know the contents of the original Script-fu menu got distributed into the other menus
in the 2.4 series...what happened to Script-Fu>Selection>Distress Selection? Is it still
there, only buried somewhere? I have looked through the menus, but haven't come across
it. Did it get removed all together?

Perhaps "Select->Distort"?

Elwin Estle
2008-02-23 14:46:37 UTC (about 16 years ago)

distress selection

I looked under Select...but didn't see that, but then I was looking for it under the old name...distress, rather than distort. Thanks!

--- saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com wrote:

Quoting Elwin Estle :

I know the contents of the original Script-fu menu got distributed into the other menus
in the 2.4 series...what happened to Script-Fu>Selection>Distress Selection? Is it still
there, only buried somewhere? I have looked through the menus, but haven't come across
it. Did it get removed all together?

Perhaps "Select->Distort"?

2014-08-30 18:06:09 UTC (over 9 years ago)
postings

distress selection

In the new release of Gimp, the distress selection comand has been moved to Select > Distort. I've done this many times, you have to play with those settings, an then it will distress the edge in the same way. Kind of an odd move in my oppinion, on the part of the developers, but hey....

I looked under Select...but didn't see that, but then I was looking for it under the old
name...distress, rather than distort. Thanks!

--- saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com wrote: