RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

editing brushes

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

editing brushes allison Havens 23 Sep 20:47
  editing brushes Carol Spears 23 Sep 21:03
  editing brushes Sven Neumann 23 Sep 22:24
allison Havens
2005-09-23 20:47:38 UTC (over 18 years ago)

editing brushes

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to enlarge the size of my brushes. They are all too small for working on larger images. Thanks

___

Carol Spears
2005-09-23 21:03:19 UTC (over 18 years ago)

editing brushes

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 11:47:38AM -0700, allison Havens wrote:

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to enlarge the size of my brushes. They are all too small for working on larger images. Thanks

Dialogs-->Brushes

select one of the non-fuzzy brushes and use the buttons on that dialog to copy that. as soon as you copy it, you should get the dockable brush editor. you can change the name (and probably should) and there are several ways to alter the brush in the new dialog.

carol

Sven Neumann
2005-09-23 22:24:32 UTC (over 18 years ago)

editing brushes

Hi,

allison Havens writes:

Create a new brush by pressing the New button in the Brushes dialog. Then hit the Edit button to get to the brush editor. You will probably want to dock the brush editor somewhere so that it is always available.

You can also bind keys or the mouse wheel to brush parameters.

Sven