RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

pick white point with script-fu

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

pick white point with script-fu Boris Schaefer 08 Sep 03:39
  pick white point with script-fu Sven Neumann 09 Sep 21:19
   pick white point with script-fu Boris Schaefer 14 Sep 23:51
Boris Schaefer
2005-09-08 03:39:32 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Hi,

I installed the Gimp today, mainly to automatically process many images. My current problem is that I want to pick the white point in all images in a directory. How to process a bunch of files is (hopefully) not so much a problem, but I can't find a way to use the "pick white point" tool from the "Tools -> Colour Tools -> Level" dialog box directly in a script.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated, Boris

Sven Neumann
2005-09-09 21:19:39 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Hi,

Boris Schaefer writes:

I installed the Gimp today, mainly to automatically process many images. My current problem is that I want to pick the white point in all images in a directory. How to process a bunch of files is (hopefully) not so much a problem, but I can't find a way to use the "pick white point" tool from the "Tools -> Colour Tools -> Level" dialog box directly in a script.

"pick white point" is just a shortcut in the UI. You can do the same in your script. Just pick a color and setup the levels parameters according to the picked color values.

Sven

Boris Schaefer
2005-09-14 23:51:09 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Sven Neumann wrote:

"pick white point" is just a shortcut in the UI. You can do the same in your script. Just pick a color and setup the levels parameters according to the picked color values.

Thanks, that solves my problem.

Regards, Boris