RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

opening multipage postscript

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

opening multipage postscript Claudia Stolle 17 Jun 17:18
  opening multipage postscript Sven Neumann 18 Jun 02:22
  opening multipage postscript Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 18 Jun 03:56
Claudia Stolle
2005-06-17 17:18:15 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

when I opened a multipage postscript file with the gimp 1.2.5, it poped up each page from the file in an own window. Some days before I changed to gimp version 2.2.4. When I open the multipage postscrip with that, it pops up only the first page. Unfortunatly, I did not find any button to change to multipage opening. Is the opening of only the first page a new charachteristic of gimp? Or can anybody tell me how I can force gimp2.2 to open all pages out of one postscipt file?

Thanks a lot, Claudia

Sven Neumann
2005-06-18 02:22:11 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

Claudia Stolle writes:

when I opened a multipage postscript file with the gimp 1.2.5, it poped up each page from the file in an own window. Some days before I changed to gimp version 2.2.4. When I open the multipage postscrip with that, it pops up only the first page. Unfortunatly, I did not find any button to change to multipage opening. Is the opening of only the first page a new charachteristic of gimp? Or can anybody tell me how I can force gimp2.2 to open all pages out of one postscipt file?

It most probably opened the pages but as layers. Look below the first page.

Perhaps we should popup a dialog telling the user that a multi-page TIFF was loaded into multiple layers?

Sven

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2005-06-18 03:56:29 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

On Friday 17 June 2005 12:18, Claudia Stolle wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

when you choose to open the file, it is the foruth field on the dialogs that appear. "Pages". The tooltip instructs you on how it shoudl be filled in (semicolon separated list of page numbers and page ranges)

Sven: No, the postscript filter doesn 't open a file in multiple layers yer, just multiple images.

Thanks a lot,
Claudia
_____

Regards,
Joao