RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

help browser issue

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

help browser issue Erica De Jesus 17 May 09:47
  help browser issue Sven Neumann 18 May 02:35
Erica De Jesus
2005-05-17 09:47:02 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

help browser issue

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

Hi,

I have the latest stable release of GIMP (2.2.7), and I have a problem regarding the help browser. I originally use my web browser to view help files, but I tried using the GIMP's help browser. When I open the help file, an error shows saying that the help browser isn't installed and asks me if I want to use the web browser instead. But I installed the GIMP completely. Is the help browser an extension or plugin? If so, where do I get it? Thanks in advance.

Erica

Sven Neumann
2005-05-18 02:35:05 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

help browser issue

Hi,

Erica De Jesus writes:

I have the latest stable release of GIMP (2.2.7), and I have a problem regarding the help browser. I originally use my web browser to view help files, but I tried using the GIMP's help browser. When I open the help file, an error shows saying that the help browser isn't installed and asks me if I want to use the web browser instead. But I installed the GIMP completely. Is the help browser an extension or plugin? If so, where do I get it?

It is a plug-in that is only built if libgtkthml2 is available at build time. It is also not included in the builds for the Win32 platform since noone suceeded in building that library on Windows yet.

Sven