RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

How to change font size?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How to change font size? David Adam 16 May 05:03
  How to change font size? Barton Bosch 16 May 06:30
David Adam
2005-05-16 05:03:51 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

How to change font size?

Greetings, helpful people!
I need to add annotation to images, but cannot figure out what to do to change the font size. The documentation clearly states that this is easy to do, but I have been unable to find out how to do it under Gimp 2.2. In particular, Tools -> Text and Dialogs -> Fonts do not seem to lead me where I want to go.
I'm sure the answer is simple, but I'm stumped. What do I do?

TIA,

david

Barton Bosch
2005-05-16 06:30:41 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

How to change font size?

David Adam wrote:

Greetings, helpful people!
I need to add annotation to images, but cannot figure out what to do to change the font size. The documentation clearly states that this is easy to do, but I have been unable to find out how to do it under Gimp 2.2. In particular, Tools -> Text and Dialogs -> Fonts do not seem to lead me where I want to go.
I'm sure the answer is simple, but I'm stumped. What do I do?

Not sure where you're seeing "Text and Dialogs" but if you wish to add Text to an image click the T icon in the tools dock which will bring up the Text Tool options, including "Size:". Then click the up and down arrows or enter a number into the field directly.

Also, check:

http://docs.gimp.org/en/ch02s04s12.html

Peace,

Barton --
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -- Voltaire