RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp 2.2.6 and Wacom Intuos3

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp 2.2.6 and Wacom Intuos3 Pierre-Alexis 15 May 21:55
Pierre-Alexis
2005-05-15 21:55:31 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Gimp 2.2.6 and Wacom Intuos3

Hello,

I've recently bought a Wacom Intuos3 tablet and I use it with The Gimp. Now I would like to know how to solve some problems I have, and how to finetune the Gimp's preferences.

PROBLEM 1 : I haven't found much documentation about how to configure the "Preferences > Input Devices > Configure extended input devices" section. Where should I go to look for such information ?

PROBLEM 2 : when I click on the tablet with the stylus during a to short time, Gimp acts as if the stylus was still on the tablet, with very low pressure. Although it is NOT on the tablet. That's quite annoying... I've noticed that when I do such a short click, my system acts as if I had double clicked very quickly... maybe it could help to understand the probem ?

PROBLEM 3 : sometimes, depending to the tilt of the stylus on the the tablet, Gimp draws incorrect lines : I get zigzag instead of the almost straight line I would have expected...

That's all I ve noticed until now ;) I hope someone will be able to give me some help, and that I won't waste his time.

Thanks,

Pierre-Alexis.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos ! Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com