RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

[OT] Wacom Tablet with The Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

[OT] Wacom Tablet with The Gimp Guillermo Latorre 14 Apr 22:47
  [OT] Wacom Tablet with The Gimp Kevin Waterson 15 Apr 07:14
  [OT] Wacom Tablet with The Gimp Vassilis Chryssos 17 Apr 18:30
Guillermo Latorre
2005-04-14 22:47:18 UTC (about 19 years ago)

Hello everyone!!

I am thinking about buying a Wacom Graphire 3 Tablet. I only want to ask about this tablet, if anyone is using it on Linux and The Gimp and if a tablet is really better on working with this software...

Any comments....

Thank you very much!

Guille

Kevin Waterson
2005-04-15 07:14:32 UTC (about 19 years ago)

This one time, at band camp, Guillermo Latorre wrote:

Hello everyone!!

I am thinking about buying a Wacom Graphire 3 Tablet. I only want to ask about this tablet, if anyone is using it on Linux and The Gimp and if a tablet is really better on working with this software...

I have one and it works but can only it is a 10"x8" or something but I can only get a 6"x4" usable area.

Kind regards Kevin

Vassilis Chryssos
2005-04-17 18:30:27 UTC (about 19 years ago)

On ???, 2005-04-14 at 22:47 +0200, Guillermo Latorre wrote:

Hello everyone!!

Any comments....

I've recently bought a Wacom Graphire 3 and I tried to make it work under Debian Sarge. Unfortunatelly I didn't make it! I tried everything (or almost everything..) but it didn't work after all. Later I discovered that it was faulty, presenting symptoms described at the official Wacom site (the cusor would only move up-down on the left side of the screen). I haven't received the new tablet yet so I cannot tell if it was indeed due to the faulty tablet that I couldn't make it work. I wish you luck, anyway!

Vassilis.

Thank you very much!

Guille