RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

plugins for 2.10.6

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

plugins for 2.10.6 starikarp--- via gimp-user-list 14 Oct 10:26
  plugins for 2.10.6 Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list 14 Oct 11:28
starikarp--- via gimp-user-list
2018-10-14 10:26:25 UTC (over 5 years ago)

plugins for 2.10.6

Hi!

I am an old GIMP user but new with version 2.10.6 (FreeBSD). How is about plugins for the new version which is IMO excellent, please? I had to use GMIC and sometimes beautify and excellent liquid rescale plugin.
It will be nice that is liquid rescale plugin included in GIMP default.

Thank you for the great work.

SK

Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list
2018-10-14 11:28:22 UTC (over 5 years ago)

plugins for 2.10.6

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 1:37 PM starikarp--- wrote:

Hi!

I am an old GIMP user but new with version 2.10.6 (FreeBSD). How is about plugins for the new version which is IMO excellent, please? I had to use GMIC and sometimes beautify and excellent liquid rescale plugin.

What is your actual question? :)

Newer versions of G'MIC work on 2.10 just fine.

Beautify hasn't been updated by its original developer since 2012 and only has a few pull requests merged on GitHub since then.

Merging Liquid Rescale to GIMP was once discussed, but nobody is interested enough to do this, and on top of that the plug-in would do with a complete UI/UX redesign (which was attempted in 2012 or so, but wasn't completed).

Alex