RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

shortcut keys enable

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

shortcut keys enable rossdoss 07 Oct 14:37
  shortcut keys enable rich404 08 Oct 12:19
2018-10-07 14:37:50 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

shortcut keys enable

I am using Gimp 2.10.6.
ALL of my keyboard shortcuts are disabled. Is there not somewhere to enable shortcuts? I would think this to be very simple but I can not find any info on enabling Gimp shortcut keys. I have been using Gimp for a month now and think it's great. Thanks

rich404
2018-10-08 12:19:23 UTC (over 5 years ago)

shortcut keys enable

I am using Gimp 2.10.6.
ALL of my keyboard shortcuts are disabled. Is there not somewhere to enable shortcuts? I would think this to be very simple but I can not find any info on enabling Gimp shortcut keys. I have been using Gimp for a month now and think it's great. Thanks

A bit strange. I can not reproduce that. From your other post, I assume there are still shortcuts seen in the menu structure (1) but it is assigning a new one that is the problem (2)

It does work - Gimp 2.10.6 / Win10 but with the default dark theme the new shortcut seems reluctant to show.

You could try using a lighter theme to make everything more obvious and see if the re-assign works. Very few free keys remaining.

The values are held in a text file, menurc which might look like (3) That is the G assignment for Remove Guides.

The file menurc is in your Gimp profile. In Windows that is C:\Users\your-name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\menurc