RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Help

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Help Zarcho Doll 10 Sep 06:38
  Help Ofnuts 14 Sep 12:48
Zarcho Doll
2018-09-10 06:38:04 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Help

Hi I have an Image that that I need to change can you please assist me in doing so.

1) I have to give it a spring theme, so the autumn brown red background needs to change to a more green lively color.

2) Secondly ALL the write writing beneath the image and the smaller images beneath need to be taken away.

3) Thirdly just some things needs to be changed in the writing on the barrel or main symbol in the image and then the words on top.

Please can anyone help

Ofnuts
2018-09-14 12:48:30 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Help

On 09/10/18 08:38, Zarcho Doll wrote:

Hi I have an Image that that I need to change can you please assist me in doing so.

1) I have to give it a spring theme, so the autumn brown red background needs to change to a more green lively color.

2) Secondly ALL the write writing beneath the image and the smaller images beneath need to be taken away.

3) Thirdly just some things needs to be changed in the writing on the barrel or main symbol in the image and then the words on top.

Please can anyone help

Hard to tell without the image. From past experience:

1. people spend a lof of time trying to edit rather simple images instead of recreating them from scratch which can be easier, faster, and will usually give a much cleaner result. 2. given the amount of text you mention this is likely a logo, and these things are best done in a "vector graphics" application such as Inkscape (the JPG/PNG/GIF you have is just an export, like a PDF you would produce from a .DOC). And unless you can get the original vector file, you have to do one from scratch, which makes item #1 all the more valid/