RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP 2.10.4 OSx Install Issue

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

378362005.3490884.153514664... 27 Aug 19:40
  GIMP 2.10.4 OSx Install Issue Edward Cubbage via gimp-user-list 24 Aug 21:37
   GIMP 2.10.4 OSx Install Issue J Albrecht via gimp-user-list 29 Aug 08:25
Edward Cubbage via gimp-user-list
2018-08-24 21:37:22 UTC (over 5 years ago)

GIMP Users,
I am reaching out because I'm having issues with the 2.10.4 install and would like some advice. So my issue is that I install the .dmg file with no problem but there isn't any application that installs. Every time I open GIMP in runs the install again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  - Ed

J Albrecht via gimp-user-list
2018-08-29 08:25:13 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Ed,

Although I’m sure that they’re unintentional, your post contains inconsistencies. They must be rectified before any help can be attempted.

On 24 Aug 2018, at 23:37, Edward Cubbage via gimp-user-list wrote: So my issue is that I install the .dmg file with no problem but there isn’t any application that installs.

What does “no problems” mean?
If there are “no problems” why do you say that “there isn’t any application that installs”

Every time I open GIMP in runs the install again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If “there isn’t any application that installs” how can you even “open GIMP”?

Take us through your specific steps, Ed. Perhaps then somebody can provide some assistance.