RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Replying to messages received

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Replying to messages received DaveMac01 16 Aug 18:07
  Replying to messages received Mark Morin 18 Aug 19:12
   Replying to messages received LANI12 03 Jun 16:51
2018-08-16 18:07:08 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

I'm a dumb old dude trying to reply to some nice people who helped me understand a little more about GIMP. Know I need to be able to thank them for their assistance. Do I reply to each individual by entering their message to me and adding my reply to the end of their text? or what? I'm really sort of lost here. I'm not used to conversing with people online other than the occasional email. Thanks in advance.

Mark Morin
2018-08-18 19:12:49 UTC (over 5 years ago)

I think that you just accomplished your goal.

On 8/16/2018 2:07 PM, DaveMac01 wrote:

I'm a dumb old dude trying to reply to some nice people who helped me understand a little more about GIMP.
Know I need to be able to thank them for their assistance. Do I reply to each individual by entering their message to me and adding my reply to the end of their text? or what? I'm really sort of lost here. I'm not used to conversing with people online other than the occasional email. Thanks in advance.

2021-06-03 16:51:21 UTC (almost 3 years ago)
postings

Finders of best designed cards can get them from here [url=https://www.bestdissertation.com/services/research-proposal.html]research proposal writing help[/url] that is reasonable site for newly designed cards according to occasions. Hope you will get right help from bestessay.org here about the writing of your papers.

• research proposal writing help
    Logo.png (1.33 KB)