RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

will not launchortcuts produced.

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

will not launchortcuts produced. brian catanzaro via gimp-user-list 15 Aug 18:48
  will not launchortcuts produced. Rick Strong 16 Aug 23:27
   CACNu_WUNxCpiaRh0shpc056uV1... 17 Aug 16:20
    will not launchortcuts produced. Rick Strong 17 Aug 16:19
brian catanzaro via gimp-user-list
2018-08-15 18:48:33 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Win 10 tablet. tried many times to download and install. program installs but will not open, no shortcuts created. will not launch from program list.

love gimp.took may years to learn and enjoy it.

brian catanzaro, user.

Rick Strong
2018-08-16 23:27:38 UTC (over 5 years ago)

To start GIMP:
- Go to GIMP folder > Bin > gimp-2.10.exe - Double click to start.
- You can also create your own shortcut from here.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: brian catanzaro via gimp-user-list Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:48 PM To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] will not launchortcuts produced.

Win 10 tablet. tried many times to download and install. program installs but will not open, no shortcuts created. will not launch from program list.

brian catanzaro, user.

Rick Strong
2018-08-17 16:19:39 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Hi Brian,

I think you are saying you downloaded the set-up file, but you were unable to complete the GIMP 2.10 install. Is that correct?

If so, others who know more than I about this install routine on Win 10 will need to advise you. Sorry I can’t help more.

Rick S.

From: brian catanzaro Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 10:23 AM To: rnstrong@primus.ca
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] will not launchortcuts produced.

Hi Rick, The gimp folder opens up to data files. It does not start the program.

I found the setup download. THere are 3 storage drives going on. setup stgarted but once again, the pogram does not complete start or ceate shortcuts. If I click on the file to open it the stup wizard starts, every time. I have a very old version of gimp and it will complete booting, but I don't see why the latest version won't work. This machine is windows 10 and recently bought.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 7:27 PM Rick Strong wrote:

To start GIMP: - Go to GIMP folder > Bin > gimp-2.10.exe - Double click to start.
- You can also create your own shortcut from here.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: brian catanzaro via gimp-user-list Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:48 PM To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] will not launchortcuts produced.

brian catanzaro, user. _______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list