RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Font disappeared

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Font disappeared totte22 11 Aug 10:23
  Font disappeared totte22 11 Aug 13:31
   Font disappeared Daniel Smith via gimp-user-list 11 Aug 15:10
2018-08-11 10:23:51 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

Font disappeared

I have been using the Libre Franklin Black font in gimp on my MacBook Pro (El Capitain) for years. Yesterday, for no known reason, it is no longer available in Gimp. I have tried to remove all Libre Franklin fonts from the system and added them again. Other types of Libre Franklin font family are available in Gimp but not black. And the Black font are still available in all other programs. I have also tried to add it to Gimp using settings->Maps. It doesn't help. I was using Gimp 2.8.22 and tried to download and run 2.10.4 to see if that changed anything for the better but it did not help.

This makes me crazy since I'm stressed over som pictures I need to complete for an event and must use that specific font.

Any tips? Are there any log files in gimp that will reveal why the font is not loaded?

2018-08-11 13:31:12 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

Font disappeared

I can add to this that I tried to install GIMP and added Libre Franklin Blank font ni a virtual Windows 7 partition on my Mac and can't see the font there either. So it looks like GIMP doesn't like this font. But as I wrote before, it worked a day ago and have been working for long time.

Daniel Smith via gimp-user-list
2018-08-11 15:10:33 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Font disappeared

Have you recently upgraded the OS? Or any other software?
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7494544?answerId=29921455022#29921455022

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2018, at 8:31 AM, totte22 wrote:

Libre Franklin Blank font