RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

How to turn off/disable/uninstall the debug feature in GIMP 2.10?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2018-07-05 01:44:33 UTC (almost 6 years ago)
postings

I inadvertently selected the debug option in the installation of GIMP 2.10. I am on Windows 10 Pro.

Now, whenever I start GIMP 2.10, I have to click OK many times as I receive an debug error on any and all debug executables, The files are named *.exe.debug. I have to click OK on every file and then GIMP will complete the loading,

I know this is my error, but how do I stop this?

2018-07-05 02:11:56 UTC (almost 6 years ago)
postings

I inadvertently selected the debug option in the installation of GIMP 2.10. I am on Windows 10 Pro.

Now, whenever I start GIMP 2.10, I have to click OK many times as I receive an debug error on any and all debug executables, The files are named *.exe.debug. I have to click OK on every file and then GIMP will complete the loading,

I know this is my error, but how do I stop this?

Okay, I finally find the fix and it came from this forum!!!

I simply deleted the debug files from the plugin directory, C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins.

Problem is solved!