RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

"F" Free Select tool question

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

"F" Free Select tool question Céline .S. Sauvé via gimp-user-list 01 Jul 14:26
  "F" Free Select tool question Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list 01 Jul 14:31
Céline .S. Sauvé via gimp-user-list
2018-07-01 14:26:27 UTC (over 5 years ago)

"For the Free Select tool, closing a polygonal/free selection now doesn’t confirm the selection automatically. Instead you still can tweak positions of nodes (where applicable), then press Enter, double-click inside the selection, or switch to another tool to confirm the selection."

Is there any way to fix this? Some option that I can't find?

I use my drawing tablet with GIMP instead of Photoshop because GIMP 2.8 was much more user friendly than Photoshop (less hoops to jump through to actually get it to do what I wanted), but there's now added steps to select things. Is there a way to get back the way it was before where it *would* "confirm
the selection automatically" after you close the loop?

Thanks in advance for any help resolving this! :)

Yours truly, Céline .S. Sauvé

Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list
2018-07-01 14:31:59 UTC (over 5 years ago)

вс, 1 июл. 2018 г., 17:26 Céline .S. Sauvé via gimp-user-list < gimp-user-list@gnome.org>:

"For the Free Select tool, closing a polygonal/free selection now doesn’t confirm the selection automatically. Instead you still can tweak positions of nodes (where applicable), then press Enter, double-click inside the selection, or switch to another tool to confirm the selection."

Is there any way to fix this? Some option that I can't find?

There is no option.

Alex