RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Set zoom level from PDB

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Set zoom level from PDB jman 14 Jun 11:56
  Set zoom level from PDB Ofnuts 17 Jun 13:59
2018-06-14 11:56:35 UTC (almost 6 years ago)
postings

Set zoom level from PDB

Hello,

I've recently started a big project, scanning a lot of magazine and reducing them to PDF files (I'll share my experience in another thread maybe).

So far Gimp have served me well, I've succeded in automating a lot of the workflow using PDB, but there's still room for improvement, and here's my question:

Is it possible to programmatically set the zoom level on an opened image? I'd like to automate: - View > Zoom > Zoom Out (shortcut "-") or - View > Zoom > Fit Image In Window (shortcut SHIFT+CTRL+J)

Thanks,

Ofnuts
2018-06-17 13:59:24 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

Set zoom level from PDB

On 06/14/18 13:56, jman wrote:

Hello,

I've recently started a big project, scanning a lot of magazine and reducing them to PDF files (I'll share my experience in another thread maybe).

So far Gimp have served me well, I've succeded in automating a lot of the workflow using PDB, but there's still room for improvement, and here's my question:

Is it possible to programmatically set the zoom level on an opened image? I'd like to automate:
- View > Zoom > Zoom Out (shortcut "-") or - View > Zoom > Fit Image In Window (shortcut SHIFT+CTRL+J)

Thanks,

No. As a rule, the scripts cannot interfere with the UI.