RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

2.10.3 on Mac OS doesn't accept Wacom unique settings

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

2.10.3 on Mac OS doesn't accept Wacom unique settings J Albrecht 02 Jun 19:31
J Albrecht
2018-06-02 19:31:19 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

2.10.3 on Mac OS doesn't accept Wacom unique settings

Hello All,

I’m running Partha’s McGimp 2.10.3 on Mac OS 10.11.6 and using a Wacom Intuos Pro PTK-640 (Driver ver 6.3.29-6). I’m aware that this combination is such that only a handful of people who operate under the same conditions might be able to answer.

Here’s the problem: Gimp doesn’t apply the custom settings (ie: Tool > Functions > Touch Ring) which I’ve set in System Preferences > Wacom Tablet. Gimp only recognises the settings established for “All Other” (and provides full pressure/speed/orientation etc. response). Yes, when I make the edits, I have Gimp selected as the specific program for these settings. Nevertheless, since I require unique settings for say, Gimp, Darktable, Krita, and Inkscape with “All Other” only as a catch-all, not being able to set specific “Gimp” settings is a frustrating problem. Any suggestions?