RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

request features

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

request features andreaverdi 05 Apr 14:02
  request features rich404 05 Apr 14:48
2018-04-05 14:02:20 UTC (about 6 years ago)
postings

request features

i compiled gimp 2.10 rc1 without any errors on opensuse 42.3 i found it very good
it is a wonderful program.
i am a amatorial photographer
i have some questions to ask

is it possible to have in future versions: a heal tool on the fly? a heal tool that it works healing the spot searching the right color near the spot? if it is possible to desaturate/saturate a range of color selected by the color picker? with color picker i select a blu pixel and i can increase/decrease the range of blue-colors in order to desaturate/saturate them.

rich404
2018-04-05 14:48:40 UTC (about 6 years ago)

request features

i compiled gimp 2.10 rc1 without any errors on opensuse 42.3 i found it very good
it is a wonderful program.
i am a amatorial photographer
i have some questions to ask

is it possible to have in future versions: a heal tool on the fly? a heal tool that it works healing the spot searching the right color near the spot?
if it is possible to desaturate/saturate a range of color selected by the color picker?
with color picker i select a blu pixel and i can increase/decrease the range of blue-colors in order to desaturate/saturate them.

Not the best forum to ask such questions.

My recommendation: https://discuss.pixls.us/

rich: www.gimp-forum.net