RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

G'mic error : g_getenv could not be located in libgimp-2.0-0.dll

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2018-04-01 16:37:36 UTC (about 6 years ago)
postings

Hi,

I am trying to get g'mic to work in Gimp 2.10 RC1. but the following error occurs with it tries to load the gmic_gimp_qt.exe.

Have installed gmic in it's own folder "C:\GimpPlugin\gmic_gimp_qt" and have listed that folder in Gimp's plugin folder list.

Please advice?

Thanks.

rich404
2018-04-01 17:03:16 UTC (about 6 years ago)

Hi,

I am trying to get g'mic to work in Gimp 2.10 RC1. but the following error occurs with it tries to load the gmic_gimp_qt.exe.

Have installed gmic in it's own folder "C:\GimpPlugin\gmic_gimp_qt" and have listed that folder in Gimp's plugin folder list.

Please advice?

Thanks.

I gave it a try out earlier and it looks like gmic_gimp_qt does not yet work with the Gimp 2.10RC1 release from gimp.org.

Give the gmic guys a chance to update their Windows package.

Alternatives.

The gmic_gimp_gtk works

The partha version of Gimp 2.10 already contains gmic_gimp_qt see: www.partha.com

2018-04-02 15:11:05 UTC (about 6 years ago)
postings

Thank you. I installed the GTK version and while the startup error still occurs, at least it appears under Filters and works.

I gave it a try out earlier and it looks like gmic_gimp_qt does not yet work with the Gimp 2.10RC1 release from gimp.org.

Give the gmic guys a chance to update their Windows package.

Alternatives.

The gmic_gimp_gtk works

The partha version of Gimp 2.10 already contains gmic_gimp_qt see: www.partha.com