RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

won't print direct from gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

won't print direct from gimp Terry50 17 Jan 10:02
  won't print direct from gimp rich404 17 Jan 14:41
   won't print direct from gimp Terry50 18 Jan 07:09
2018-01-17 10:02:13 UTC (about 6 years ago)
postings

Hello,
When I push command P, the gimp printer page shows up; and in preview you can see the image; but when I push print the paper comes out blank.

When I export to the desktop (MAC- Sierra) It prints fine from the "Preview Application".

I would like to print direct from Gimp.

Thank you, Terry

rich404
2018-01-17 14:41:14 UTC (about 6 years ago)

Hello,
When I push command P, the gimp printer page shows up; and in preview you can see the image; but when I push print the paper comes out blank.

When I export to the desktop (MAC- Sierra) It prints fine from the "Preview Application".

I would like to print direct from Gimp.

Thank you, Terry

Maybe some OSX user will come to your aid. Often the solution is **not** Gimp - use some other application for printing. Something like xnviewmp for example.

A longshot, great if you can get it working and your printer is supported is gutenprint.

https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/9055/gutenprint

screenshot shows it in linux.

2018-01-18 07:09:12 UTC (about 6 years ago)
postings

Maybe some OSX user will come to your aid. Often the solution is **not** Gimp - use some other application for printing. Something like xnviewmp for example.

A longshot, great if you can get it working and your printer is supported is gutenprint.

https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/9055/gutenprint

screenshot shows it in linux.

THANK YOU
I can use preview. But I was hoping to print direct from gimp.