RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Pressure sensitivity on surface pro 4

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Pressure sensitivity on surface pro 4 jason kolano 29 Oct 16:26
  Pressure sensitivity on surface pro 4 Michael Schumacher 29 Oct 16:28
jason kolano
2017-10-29 16:26:00 UTC (over 6 years ago)

I don’t have pressure sensitivity on gimp on my new surface pro 4. I was on here with support for days. After becoming experts, they admitted that they couldn’t do anything and that I should contact you guys. Gimp is awesome and I would love to master it. Can anyone help? When I’m drawing on it; there is no pressure sensitivity on my pen ☹ This is super important to anyone who draws. I didn’t even like making digital art until someone showed me this. It is what makes it feel real. I hope you can help. Thank you so much for all that you do and your amazing program and skills. Jason

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Michael Schumacher
2017-10-29 16:28:37 UTC (over 6 years ago)

Am 29.10.2017 um 17:26 schrieb jason kolano:

I don’t have pressure sensitivity on gimp on my new surface pro 4. I was on here with support for days. After becoming experts, they admitted that they couldn’t do anything and that I should contact you guys.

Do their drivers support the Wintab API?

Regards,
Michael
GPG: 96A8 B38A 728A 577D 724D 60E5 F855 53EC B36D 4CDD