RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Histogram not updating

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Histogram not updating mikeholder 27 Jul 00:33
  Histogram not updating rich2005 27 Jul 09:48
   Histogram not updating mikeholder 28 Jul 15:25
    Histogram not updating mikeholder 28 Jul 15:30
2017-07-27 00:33:43 UTC (over 6 years ago)
postings

Histogram not updating

In the version 2.9.5 I noticed the histogram was not updating as I was making adjustment, like brightness/contrast, levels, etc. Is there a setting somewhere I need to set? I remember very well in 2.8 the histogram auto updates as I make adjustments.

rich2005
2017-07-27 09:48:03 UTC (over 6 years ago)

Histogram not updating

In the version 2.9.5 I noticed the histogram was not updating as I was making adjustment, like brightness/contrast, levels, etc. Is there a setting somewhere I need to set? I remember very well in 2.8 the histogram auto updates as I make adjustments.

Using Gimp 2.9.5 from the 'buntu ppa here and I can confirm that. I can not see any setting that enables the histogram dock to update until the adjustment is finally 'ok-ed'

If you feel so inclined report that as a bug.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

2017-07-28 15:25:51 UTC (over 6 years ago)
postings

Histogram not updating

Using Gimp 2.9.5 from the 'buntu ppa here and I can confirm that. I can not see any setting that enables the histogram dock to update until the adjustment is finally 'ok-ed'

If you feel so inclined report that as a bug.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

I would love to, but I am not a member there and I don't see anywhere to sign up. Would you please report it or explain how to join that?

The histogram is extremely important that it updates as adjustments are made, or else it is just guessing, undo, guess again, undo . . .

2017-07-28 15:30:47 UTC (over 6 years ago)
postings

Histogram not updating

*EDIT nevermind I see where to sign up!