RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Tool Options windows position not remembered

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Tool Options windows position not remembered DrNukular 30 May 13:34
  Tool Options windows position not remembered DrNukular 07 Jun 18:38
2017-05-30 13:34:32 UTC (almost 7 years ago)
postings

Hi,

I have arranged the Gimp windows in a way that I have the Tool Options to the right of the workspace, but still left of the Dockable Dialogs (see attached image). However, when I restart Gimp, the positions have swapped. Suddenly I have the Dockable DIalogs left of the Tool Options.

Is anyone else having that issue? Does anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve it? Is there a way to make Gimp remember the positions of the windows?

Thanks for any help or advise.

I'm running Gimp version 2.8.22 on Fedora 25.

2017-06-07 18:38:23 UTC (almost 7 years ago)
postings

Hi,

I have arranged the Gimp windows in a way that I have the Tool Options to the right of the workspace, but still left of the Dockable Dialogs (see attached image). However, when I restart Gimp, the positions have swapped. Suddenly I have the Dockable DIalogs left of the Tool Options.

Is anyone else having that issue? Does anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve it? Is there a way to make Gimp remember the positions of the windows?

Thanks for any help or advise.

I'm running Gimp version 2.8.22 on Fedora 25.

No one has an idea how to fix this?