RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

I broke the toolbar

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

I broke the toolbar Heartburn52 . 23 May 22:43
  I broke the toolbar Michael Schumacher 24 May 00:29
Heartburn52 .
2017-05-23 22:43:02 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

I broke the toolbar

I somehow changed the toolbar into a single big column instead of several small ones and i would like to change it back because I cannot scroll down to other tools not shown (I know i can go up to the tabs, but this slows me down considerably)

Michael Schumacher
2017-05-24 00:29:46 UTC (almost 7 years ago)

I broke the toolbar

On 05/24/2017 12:43 AM, Heartburn52 . wrote:

I somehow changed the toolbar into a single big column instead of several small ones and i would like to change it back because I cannot scroll down to other tools not shown (I know i can go up to the tabs, but this slows me down considerably)

Your toolbox is too narrow - you can make it wider to see several columns of tools by grabbing its border and dragging it.

If you do not want to make it wider, but do not need all tools, you can disbale those you do not need in Edit -> Preferences.

(saw your image attachment in the moderation queue; the list drops attachments for security and size reasons)

Regards,
Michael
GPG: 96A8 B38A 728A 577D 724D 60E5 F855 53EC B36D 4CDD