RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

new wacom intous3 with Linux?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

new wacom intous3 with Linux? Gracia M. Littauer 03 Jan 20:12
  new wacom intous3 with Linux? David Herman 04 Jan 06:39
Gracia M. Littauer
2005-01-03 20:12:25 UTC (about 19 years ago)

I'm asking again because someone may have received or given themself a new toy. Is so & you use Linux SuSE 9.2 does it work well (at all?)...especially with Gimp, of course.

David Herman
2005-01-04 06:39:07 UTC (about 19 years ago)

On Mon January 3 2005 11:12 am, Gracia M. Littauer wrote:

I'm asking again because someone may have received or given themself a new toy. Is so & you use Linux SuSE 9.2 does it work well (at all?)...especially with Gimp, of course.

Saw your previous post and SLE post. I don't have an intuos but do have a wacom graphire USB that I use on SuSE9.0 w/ xorg 6.7 (can't remember if it's first or second generation graphire) I could send you my xf86config file if you like.

The tablet works adaquately but is no great miracle. It also seems to disapear occasionally and needs to be replugged but it does work. I've also experienced occasional crashes when using it w/ gimp 1.2.* but none so far w/ gimp 2.*