RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Export Problems

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Export Problems strifemit1 09 Dec 07:17
  Export Problems strifemit1 09 Dec 07:44
2016-12-09 07:17:34 UTC (over 7 years ago)
postings

Export Problems

I have created an image with text and saved it as .xcf file. I also export as .jpg and no problem. I load it to my slider in WordPress and it is perfect.

Now I have created another image the same size with text albeit similar but different fonts. I saved as .xcf file and then exported it as .jpg file. I can look at it on paint.net but the text disappears when I load it into wordpress media.

Any ideas please?

intro 1 works but intro 8 is the problem.

2016-12-09 07:44:42 UTC (over 7 years ago)
postings

Export Problems

I have created an image with text and saved it as .xcf file. I also export as .jpg and no problem. I load it to my slider in WordPress and it is perfect.

Now I have created another image the same size with text albeit similar but different fonts. I saved as .xcf file and then exported it as .jpg file. I can look at it on paint.net but the text disappears when I load it into wordpress media.

Any ideas please?

intro 1 works but intro 8 is the problem.

I have solved this dilemma. Have to assume that WordPress maintains some links and when I changed the name and reloaded it - it worked. Assume it was still looking at the original image which didn't have any text.