RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Registration

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Registration strifemit1 09 Dec 07:09
  Registration Alexandre Prokoudine 10 Dec 11:25
2016-12-09 07:09:01 UTC (over 7 years ago)
postings

Registration

Hi

I registered on the forum a few days ago but never got the email (even though it said it was successful) so I registered with different details because it was impossible to contact anybody. Is it possible to get my original registration details?

Extra - Have you considered the difficulty for older people with your security code? It is really difficult to read and I am not a robot.

Alexandre Prokoudine
2016-12-10 11:25:09 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Registration

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:09 AM, strifemit1 wrote:

Hi

I registered on the forum a few days ago but never got the email (even though it said it was successful) so I registered with different details because it was impossible to contact anybody. Is it possible to get my original registration details?

Extra - Have you considered the difficulty for older people with your security code? It is really difficult to read and I am not a robot.

We do not have an official forum. This is a mailing list, an entirely different thing with an entirely different group of admins. Someone created a way to post messages to this list from gimpusers.com where you appear to have registered. This does add confusion for both older and younger people. We hope that the issue will be resolved somehow by whoever runs gimpusers.com.

Alex