RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Combining tool actions?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Combining tool actions? Culuf 05 Dec 15:36
  Combining tool actions? Alexandre Prokoudine 07 Dec 14:20
2016-12-05 15:36:36 UTC (over 7 years ago)
postings

Combining tool actions?

I go through a series of tool actions (I don't know the right lingo for this). Adjusting brightness and contrast, hue saturation, sharpness, light levels, light and shadow ->lighting effects, and light levels again. I do this for textures of a game, as the game engine translates their original textures poorly. I need to perform these functions all at once with a single action to save time. Because there are thousands of textures for this game. Is there any way to do that?

Alexandre Prokoudine
2016-12-07 14:20:43 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Combining tool actions?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:36 PM, Culuf wrote:

I go through a series of tool actions (I don't know the right lingo for this). Adjusting brightness and contrast, hue saturation, sharpness, light levels, light and shadow ->lighting effects, and light levels again. I do this for textures of a game, as the game engine translates their original textures poorly. I need to perform these functions all at once with a single action to save time. Because there are thousands of textures for this game. Is there any way to do that?

http://www.alessandrofrancesconi.it/projects/bimp/

Alex