RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

How to copy adjustments from image to image?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How to copy adjustments from image to image? gimpuser_steve 29 Oct 22:52
  How to copy adjustments from image to image? Ofnuts 30 Oct 11:09
2016-10-29 22:52:13 UTC (over 7 years ago)
postings

Hi. I have several images which will need the same adjustments -- the same exact brush strokes for example. I've completed all the adjustments for the first image, and I'd like to save time if possible. If I was working in Lightroom, I could just copy and apply all the adjustments from one image to the next. Can I do this in GIMP?

Thank you.

Ofnuts
2016-10-30 11:09:16 UTC (over 7 years ago)

On 30/10/16 00:52, gimpuser_steve wrote:

Hi. I have several images which will need the same adjustments -- the same exact brush strokes for example. I've completed all the adjustments for the first image, and I'd like to save time if possible. If I was working in Lightroom, I could just copy and apply all the adjustments from one image to the next. Can I do this in GIMP?

Thank you.

If the adjustments are brush strokes, then do the brush strokes on a separate layer, and copy the layer to the other images (which can be done by drag and drop).